God's Plan of Salvation Through Jesus Christ:::
What is God’s Plan of Salvation?:::
When you are ready to experience God’s Plan of Salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ, follow these Biblical insights below. Remember, there are no magical words to accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. A life in Christ is a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Romans Road to Salvation
Discussion – John 3:16
Biblical Steps to God’s Plan of Salvation:::
1. Recognize that God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- His love includes you.
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
- He has new life for you. “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10).
2. Recognize that sin separates you from God and others.
- “Sin” is walking our own way in rebellion against God’s will. – When we walk away from God, we walk away from life.
- Everyone has sinned. “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
- Sin brings death. “For the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23).
- Our own efforts cannot save us. As sinners we futilely try to find life’s true meaning in the wrong ways and places.
- “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9).
3. Recognize that Jesus Christ died and rose again for our sins.
- Jesus Christ died in our place. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).
- He is the way to new life. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- He gives inner peace. “We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1).
- He gives freedom. “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed” (John 8:36).
- He gives eternal life. “But the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6:23).
4. You must repent and ask God for forgiveness.
- Admit and confess your sins to God.
- “He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy” (Proverbs 28:13).
- Repentance means:
- To acknowledge your sins.
- To be sorry for your sins.
- To confess your sins.
- To be willing to forsake your sins.
- To have your life changed by Christ.
- Forgiveness is promised. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9).
5. Place your trust in Christ and receive Him as your Savior.
- Christ is ready. “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will go in” (Revelation 3:20).
- Receive him now. “Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God” (John 1:12).
God’s Plan of Salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ is just a prayer away:::
Pray this prayer and talk directly to God!
Lord Jesus, I want to have life. I know that I have sinned. I need Your forgiveness and pardon. I believe that You died and rose again for my sins. I now accept You as my personal Savior. I will forsake my sinful life. I know that Your grace and power will enable me to live for You. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me and for giving me a new life.
God’s Plan of Salvation is a life changing event:::
For help in living a meaningful life in Christ:::
- Be assured of Christ’s forgiveness.
- Read your Bible and pray daily.
- Find a concerned pastor and other Christians.
- Become a vital part of that church.
- Share your faith with others.
- A caring church family is waiting to accept you and help nurture you as a Christian. We would love to talk to you about Jesus.
- Join our Bible study group to learn more about the Bible – Bible Discovery Group
- Watch our 24/7 Church online Xclaimed.org
- Access over 20,000 videos in our RightNow Media Library
Call us at (619) 728-9191
Here’s a simple questionnaire that will help you learn more about your new life in Christ and help you learn how to search God’s Word for the answers to your life. Click here…