The Voice of God
“Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so.
Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;
Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so.” Genesis 1:3,6,9,14,20,24, NASB)
1) Then He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand!” He stretched it out, and it was restored to normal, like the other. (Matthew 12:13, NASB)
2) “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”-then He said to the paralytic,”Get up, pick up your bed and go home.”” (Matthew 9:6, NASB)
3) “And Jesus rebuked him, saying,”Be quiet, and come out of him!” Throwing him into convulsions, the unclean spirit cried out with a loud voice and came out of him.” (Mark 1:25-26, NASB)
4) And He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Hush, be still.” And the wind died down and it became perfectly calm. (Mark 4:39, NASB)
5) Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.
(Matthew 15:28, NASB)
6) Jesus said to him, “Get up, pick up your pallet and walk.” Immediately the man became well, and picked up his pallet and began to walk. Now it was the Sabbath on that day. (John 5:8, NASB)
7) And Jesus said to the centurion, “Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed that very moment.(Matthew 8:5-13, NASB)